Monday, April 19, 2010

Time for another card....



Time for another card for my monthly card swap for NC...this time the theme was Men's Birthday Card.  I found this "wallet" card online and thought it would be perfect...so I made my own.  This card was made using brown cardstock (I used several different shades creating my 12 cards...I'm trying to use up the SU retiring colors!) (Close to Cocoa (retiring in July, item # 101341; Chocolate Chip (item # 102128; Soft Suede (item # 115318) , the Modern Label punch (Item # 116630), a couple of Antique Brass brads (item # 109109) and the Tiny Mosaic embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  The inside has a couple of "pockets" to insert your greeting and/or a gift card, and the wallet actually "opens" and you can put a check or money inside.
If you are interested in joining a monthly card swap, let me know!!  They are a lot of fun and an excellent way to build up your card stash!

DON'T FORGET...SATURDAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR PAYMENT FOR MY ENVELOPE MINI SCRAPBOOK PROJECT!  I only have a few spots left....so hurry and save your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment