Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Card for my Card Swap in NC....




 This month's card swap theme is Feminine Birthday...and this is my card!  (They will be mailed by this weekend cuz!)  I LOVE the Manhattan Floral Embossing Folder from SU, and I am trying to use up some of my retiring (or retired) card stock....I "think" this card stock is Purely Pomegranate (an INColor from 2008).  The sentiment is from the Well Scripted stamp set, stamped on the wide oval.  I didn't have a scalloped oval punch to fit, so I made my own and cut it with my Pazzle!  I also spritzed the front of the card and the sentiment with SU's SMOOCH SPRITZ...I used Gold Glow!  Although I have to be honest....my cousin bought me a couple of colors of the Smooch Spritz awhile back...I was VERY happy to see them in our new Summer Mini!!  It's hard to see the effect in the photo, but it just gives a glimmer of sparkle!  Try it on different colors and see how the effect changes!
SU Products Used:  Purely Pomegranate cardstock (retired); Wide Oval Punch (112082 - $15.95); Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319 - $5.95); Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder (114517 - $7.95); Well Scripted Stamp Set (retired); Gold Glow Smootch Spritz (118770 - $4.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment