Friday, May 7, 2010

Envelope Mini Scrapbook for MOM....


 

Sorry I didn't get this posted earlier...I've been having internet issues!!  This was my version of the Envelope Mini Scrapbook that we made at class earlier this week!  I have one more to make (one for my mother and one for my wonderful Mother-In-Law!)...but they are so simple to make it won't take me long tomorrow!  The hard part will be finding pictures to put inside!!  I love these springy colors!!


I used the Shades of Spring DSP (it was available in the Occasions Mini), So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla cardstock.  I also used the new Medium Jewelry Tag punch (LOVE that punch), Scallop Circle, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches.  


This would be a wonderful gift for a father and graduate too!!  Contact me if you are interested in reserving a date to hold a class for YOUR friends to learn how to make one!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment