Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Patriotic Card



Last week we had our monthly Stampin' Up! meeting at my (one) upline's house....our card swap theme was our choice of either Masculine or Red, White and Blue.....this was my card!  I didn't have a stamp that I liked for the bottom, so I used SU's My Digital Studio and created the "Celebrate" and then used my regular supplies for the rest of the card!  It's nice to know that, if I don't have exactly what I want, I can always turn to MDS and create what I want!
On this card, I used Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy and Crushed Curry.  Crushed Curry will be retiring at the end of June...man, I'm going to miss that yellow!  It's such a beautiful, rich color!  The stars were punched with our Large Star Punch out of Brushed Silver Cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment