Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Newsletter

WOW!  It's hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner!!  Are you ready?  Do you have your cards made yet?  If not, then contact me and you can have a workshop that will show you some great examples of easy, handmade Christmas cards that will be the envy of your friends! 

The Holiday Mini is out and there are some beautiful new stamps and products that I'm sure you will love!  The mini catalog covers Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas....and I've marked quite a few "MUST HAVES" as I'm sure that you will too! 

Our New Recruit special thru October 18th....if you join me as a Stampin'Up demonstrator, not only do you get LOTS of wonderful product (and you can customize your stamp sets, inks and paper), but you also receive a wonderful, VERY USEFUL tote!  I actually bought one and I LOVE IT!!   Contact me for more information!

CLASSES - - I have two classes each month...on the second Monday of every month, I offer a Card Class and on the fourth Monday of every month, I offer Technique University (where you will learn different techniques each month to create cards or use in your scrapbooks!). 

I'm also interested in starting a Scrapbook class each month (preferably on a Saturday afternoon) where we would create a two page layout each month so at the end of the year you would have a complete album! 

Are you interested in joining me for any of these classes?  If so, contact me for more information!  You can also find more information on my blog at  http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/  
and if you follow me, you will receive an e-mail when I post!

Please let me know if I can help you in any way and I hope to see you at class!

In the meantime.....

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment