Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Stampin'Up Newsletter

Hello!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a Happy and Safe New Year!!

Our new Occasions Mini catalog is live!!  There are exciting, new and wonderful products that I know you are going to love!!  We have new stamps, ribbons, fabric...lots to choose from!!  If you didn't get a copy, you can view it on my SU website or contact me for your very own copy to drool over! 

Sale-A-Bration begins at the end of January!!  For every $50 in product you purchase, you can choose one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog (which includes a list of stamps from the regular catalog -- list is on the back page of the Sale-A-Bration catalog)!  The Sale-A-Bration catalog won't be available to view until the end of the month, but you can contact me for a copy!

I have one spot left for the Marker club starting later this month!  If you are interested, please contact me ASAP!!  Each month you will receive a color family of the Stampin'Write Marvelous Markers and matching 8.5x11 Assorted Cardstock.  The month that you are the "hostess" you will also receive the marker case, Blush Blossom marker, Uniball Signo White Gel Pen, Stampin' Write Journaling Pen in Basic Black, VersaMarker and the hostess benefits (Level 1 Hostess Gift and $15 in free product).  You can increase your hostess benefits by collecting outside orders!!  Cost is $45 per month.  Everyone will also receive 2 Sale-A-Bration items of their choice as a bonus!!

I will also be posting my upcoming classes on my blog...subscribe at http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
or "friend" me on Facebook (Stamp & Scrap with Sarah) for updates!!

Join me....

Monday, January 10th at 6:30 PM -- Card Class
Monday, January 24th at 6:30 PM -- Technique Class

Monday, February 7th at 6:30 PM -- Card Class
Monday, February 28th at 6:30 PM -- Technique Class

I will also be hostessing a Scrapbook class each month (day and time to be announced) -- each month we will create a double paged layout highlighting the month!  Please contact me if you are interested and let me know your preference for day / time.

As always, please feel free to contact me for your Stampin' and Scrappin' needs!


Sarah

StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com
757-235-5339

No comments:

Post a Comment