Friday, March 4, 2011

March Card Class!! Come Join Us!

Create a Cupcake

Nature Walk
Build a Blossom
 
These are my samples for my Monday night (3/7/11) Card class!!  We will be creating a card using the Create a Cupcake stamp set and coordinating punch, the Nature Walk stamp set and coordinating DSP (Designer Series Paper) Botanical Gazette and a card using the Build a Blossom stamp set and coordinating punch.  
Two of these cards were cards that I made at my uplines meeeting...you can join me at these meetings by joining my team.  Click here for more information.  
 
All of these stamp sets and punches are in the Occasions Mini and are available until April 30th!  
 
Doesn't this class sound like FUN???  
Call or e-mail me to reserve your spot now!!  Space is limited!!
 
                                                              When:  Monday, March 7th @ 6:30 PM
                                                              Where:  Chesapeake First Church of the Nazarene
                                                                              1134 Cedar Rd
                                                                             Chesapeake, VA  23322
                                                              Cost:  $15

Please reserve your spot in class by contacting me by Sunday, March 6th!

Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339              StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment