Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ribbon Shares!!


If you are anything like me, you want it all...now!! I am just loving all the new ribbon colors in the catalog and can’t wait to get my hands on it, so, I thought I would start a ribbon share...we can all get the ribbon at an affordable price!! Shipping is included in the price. We need 5 people for each share! I can order each of these separately, or a couple at a time….just let me know what you prefer!



Contact me for more information or to join a Ribbon share!   As soon as I have 5 people signed up and paid, I will order the ribbon, get it cut and separated and mailed out to you!!  

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
            757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment