Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stampin'Up Regionals in Charlotte, NC

Shelli and I

Shelli and I

Shelli and Kelly

Me, Kelly, Jen and Marie
Last weekend I attended the all day Saturday Stampin'Up Regional conference in Charlotte, NC....I had a BLAST!!  My downline, Kelly, and I rode with my sideline, Marie, her husband, Mike, and their daughter, Jen!  We stopped on the way up at Hobby Lobby....can I just say that it's probably a good thing that there's not one near me!!  They have AWESOME home decor items....and the store is HUGE!!!  Then on the way home, we stopped at Archiver's in Raleigh.  I didn't do a lot of damage in either store...I guess that says alot about how much I already have, huh?
At the SU Regional, I learned quite a few new things and got to meet Shelli, the Cofounder and CEO of Stampin'Up!  Kelly and I both had our pictures taken with her and we enjoyed chatting with her!  She's really nice and very down to earth!!  Kelly and I have both started saving so we can go to Convention in Utah next summer!!

Would YOU like to attend Convention with us next summer??  Contact me for more information on joining my Stampin' Up family...

No comments:

Post a Comment