Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Fold!!!



Welcome to Friday's Fold!!

Today I am featuring the card fold we learned at my Technique University class in July -- -- the Center Step Card Fold!!  At every Technique University, I try to teach a new technique, a new card fold and a 3-D item.   I taught the one that features the flower and then at my upline's meeting that month, we learned the same fold, just different dimensions (the snowman card)!  My card has a shorter, wider image area and the snowman card has a taller, narrower image area. 




Contact me for more information!
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment