Monday, September 19, 2011

MDS Monday!!!

 
Welcome to MDS Monday!!  

Today's post features a scrapbooking layout made using Stampin' Up's MDS (My Digital Studio) program!  Our software is super easy to use...but you can also import our digital elements into other programs!!  
I created this page about the Photo classes that I recently took....I've always used my camera on the Auto setting and have always wanted to know how to use the other settings.  These classes helped me understand ISO, Aperture and Shutter speeds!  I was so excited to be able to take pictures at night and SEE the subject I was focusing on!
Notice the pictures of the propeller?  In the top one, the grass is in focus and the propeller isn't...in the bottom one, I reversed it so that the propeller would be in focus and the grass blurred.  
These classes were so much fun and so informative!!  They also have an "Up Close and Personal" class....hmmm...do I see another class in my future??

Contact me if you'd like to see the MDS software in action....

Contact me for more information!

THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/ 
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment