Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday's Tip!!





Welcome to Thursday's Tip!!

Today I am sharing how I label and store my sponges, daubers and re-inkers.  I purchase the sponges (IBC, pg 203, item #101610; $3.50) and cut them into quarters.  So for $3.50, you get sponges for 12 different colors!  Then I punch each color cardstock with the Round Tab punch (IBC, pg 209, item #119864, $16.95).  On each punch, print the name of the color (I typed mine on the computer, but printing them works too).  Place the Round Tab punch on the sponge and staple into place!  This gives you something to hold onto when sponging and an easy way to identify the color on each sponge!  My daubers and re-inkers are labeled with the colors using return address labels.  I also found those white "marshmallows" that I LOVE to use to highlight embossed areas.  They glide easily over the raised areas!  I store everything in a Stack-On Multi Drawer Storage Cabinet (the 18 drawer one) that I purchased at Northern Tool.  My cabinet has 3 drawers across and 6 down...so each color collection is one horizontal row, one for the INColors and then I have one extra row for my VersaMark, Staz-on, etc.  For easy identification on the drawers, I printed the names of each color on small, clear labels and then adhered them to a scrap piece of cardstock.  I then punched them with the Word Window punch (IBC, pg 209, item #119857; $15.95) and adhered them to the drawers.  This enables me to see at a glance the colors and easily access them!  I am really loving my system!  
If you want labels for your sponges, daubers, reinkers, the drawers or a complete storage system like mine, contact me for more information!!

Contact me for more information!
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
            757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment