Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday's Tip!!!

12x12 Paper Storage

Paper Pouches for each color -- paper goes in front

Paper Pouches for each color that holds scraps

8 1/2 x 11 Paper Storage (my FIL made it for me!)

Close up of color label
 
Welcome to Thursday's Tip!!
 
Today I am admitting that I am spoiled!!   I had all my paper stored in Cropper Hopper Paper Holders, but they were overflowing....so I asked my Father In Law to make me a storage rack.  I gave him the measurements and within a couple of hours he had it made!!  I LOVE IT!!  (If I had to do it over, however, I would add doors so that I could close them when I'm not crafting to help keep the sunlight off the paper.  Although knowing him, he could probably add them for me now....he's a WIZ with wood!  But I think I will wait til he gets his kitchen redone...he just built my MIL new cabinets, put in a new ceiling, new floor...the works!  They are waiting on the countertops....)
Sorry...back to my paper...anyway, I separated my 8 1/2 x 11 paper and put that in my new paper rack.  I have two Color Collections per row, and they are in alphabetical order within each color collection (this is how my 12x12 Paper Holders, Ink Pads and Sponge/Dauber/ReInkers are also stored --- Color Collection - Alphabetical Order).  I left my 12x12 paper in the Cropper Hopper Paper Holders -- I have one Paper Holder per Color Collection, and each color paper (12x12) is stored in front of a Paper Pouch where I store all scraps.  It's nice to be able to grab a Paper Pouch and see if I can use a scrap first...and I am using them more often!  
 
 
Contact me for more information!
 
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment