Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday WOW!!!



 
Welcome to Wednesday WOW!!

We received a Stampin' Card Keeper (available in the Holiday Mini Catalog, pg 35, item # 124107; $8.95) at the Stampin' Up Charlotte Regional.  I finally put mine together and covered it!  I used Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper (IBC, pg 185; item # 124339; $10.95).  I love how it turned out!  I had given my mom a box last year for Christmas (with Birthday cards for everyone), but I think this one is much prettier!!  So I guess I'll fill this one and give it to her!!  I'll have to order another one to do for my mother in law....
These Card Keepers are very well made, already have really strong adhesive on the flaps and even come with cutting templates for your DSP or fabric!  
I'm hoping they continue to offer them as a permanent item.  I just wish they came with more dividers!  I need 12 (one per month) since I'm using mine for a Birthday Card Keeper.  Maybe I'll make a suggestion to SU to keep them in the IBC and offer additional dividers!
Contact me for more information!!
 
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/ 
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment