Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Card Class...October!!

Card Samples for my October Card Class

Aviary

Day of Gratitude

Season of Friendship (before)

Season of Friendship (after)


 Samples for my next card class...can you tell I'm LOVING this Fall weather???  I just seem to think in Fall colors...
Come join us for an evening of fun!!  Just call or e-mail me by Sunday so I'll be sure to have enough supplies!


                                                                        When:  Monday, October September 10th @ 6:30 PM
                                    Where:  Chesapeake First Church of the Nazarene
                                                    1134 Cedar Rd
                                                    Chesapeake, VA  23322
                                     Cost:  $15

Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment