Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday!!!


 
Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday!!

I've been having a Scrapbooking class once a month since the beginning of the year where we complete a two-page layout for each month.  I'll be featuring those pages on Saturday's posts, until we catch up!  We actually haven't done May or June's pages yet...they are designed and ready for class...still trying to find a good day to get together!  So if you are interested in joining us, please contact me!  I can do a catch-up class (for January, February, March and April) for you so your album will be complete! 
 
Contact me for more information!
 
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment