Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday's Tip!!

 
Welcome to Thursday's Tip!!
 
Today I am sharing how I store my flowers...I don't have alot of Stampin'Up flowers, so those are just kept separate in one of the large containers.  But my non-SU flowers are, yep, you guessed it, stored by color!!  That seems to be the theme for my storage organization!!  I guess, if it works, then go with it!  Plus there's the added bonus of how pretty they look!  I have a Making Memories Scrapbooking Embellishment Organizer that I keep the jars of ribbons in...



 
Contact me for more information!
 
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment