Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday WOW!!!

 
Welcome to Wednesday WOW!!
This is a cute card that we are going to make at my Technique University class on Monday (Oct 24th)....I couldn't resist one more Halloween card!!  This card is called a Side Spring Card and is very easy to do....come back on Friday for instructions!!
 
These are the rest of my projects for Monday's class...don't you want to join us?  Just let me know by Sunday so I'll be sure to have enough supplies!!
Sour Creme containers...your choice of Halloween or Christmas DSP!


Dryer Sheet Technique....

Contact me for more information!!
 
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/ 
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment