Tuesday, February 21, 2012




In my class on Thursday, we will be making three cards...
The first card uses a Hostess only stamp set, Up in the Air!  If you have a workshop, you can use your Hostess dollars to purchase this set.
The second card uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set and matching punch!  I LOVE the stamp sets where there is a matching punch!  So EASY!!!
The last card uses the stamp set, Send Me Soaring!  This is actually a set of kite stamps, but I chose to “think outside the box” and used them to create a pinwheel!
All these stamp sets are from our Occasions Mini catalog…
The product is available until the end of April!
Also, don't forget...Sale-A-Bration is going on!!!  That means for every $50 in product that you purchase, you receive a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!!!  Contact me for more information!!!

Come join us for an evening of fun!! Just call or e-mail me by Wednesday so I'll be sure to have enough supplies!

When: Thursday, February 23rd @ 6:00 PM
Where: PETA
501 Front Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Cost: $15
Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://sarahwms.stampinup.net
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339 (cell)             StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment