Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st!!

This is the last week to earn FREE products during Stampin'Up's Sale-A-Bration!!  I'll be placing a final order on Friday....contact me if you are interested in ordering anything!!  For every $50 purchase, you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  If you place a $150 order, you not only get THREE FREE Sale-A-Bration items, but also a free exclusive tote bag and $25 in merchandise!!  With a $400 order, you receive a Hostess Special bundle (includes the products on pages 6 & 7 of the Sale-A-Bration catalog), a free tote bag, EIGHT FREE Sale-A-Bration items, $65 in merchandise, and one item at 1/2 price!!  WOW!!!  
Now is also a GREAT time to join my Stampin'Up team....our Starter Kit is on sale for only $125!!  Plus, you are able to customize the stamp sets (same price or lower) to stamp sets that YOU want ~~ customize the stamp pads to colors that you want or need ~~ and change the Decor Elements to anything in the catalog of the same value!!  Contact me if you are interested in learning more...

My class schedule for April:
Thursday, April 5th -- 6 PM @ PETA (card class)
Tuesday, April 10th -- 6:30 PM @ my mom's (technique class)
Tuesday, April 17th -- 6 PM @ PETA (card class)
Tuesday, April 24th -- 6:30 PM @ my mom's (scrapbooking class)
(class previews will be posted on my blog)

Come join us for an evening of stamping fun!!

Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://sarahwms.stampinup.net
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339 (cell)             StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment