Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sunshine Scrapbook Retreat

I'm so excited!!  I'm going to be the Stampin'UP demonstrator at the Sunshine Scrapbook Retreat in February at Virginia Beach!!  I've got a few classes planned, and I really hope I get alot of interest!!  
I'm also offering a FREE Scissor Charm to anyone that places a $50 order by February 3rd (to be able to receive it at the retreat)!  Plus since it's Sale-A-Bration, you'll also receive a FREE SAB item for every $50 product ordered!!  Catalogs are linked on the right...SHOP!!  SHOP!!  SHOP!!

Here's a list of the classes that I've planned:

Friday, 2/15 @ 7 PM
Christmas Ornament 
(limited to 15 people)
$10 
Ornament

Saturday, 2/16 @ 10 AM
Treat Wrappers
 $20
Candy Bar Wrapper

Candy Bar Wrapper

Nugget Box

 Saturday, 2/16 @ 1 PM
CD Calendar Class
 $20
January
February


March

April

May

June

Juky

August

September
October


November

December


Sunday, 2/17 @ 10 AM
Card Class
$20
Shaving Creme Technique

Triple Stamping

Easter Bunny Punch Art (front of the card)

Easter Bunny Punch Art (inside left of card)


Plus, I'll be offering classes on how to create Scissor Charms and Cell Phone Charms (they fit in the earphone hole)
all weekend for $5!  Bling your scissors and cell phone!!  
Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://sarahwms.stampinup.net         http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-802-1085 (cell)                                        StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment