Wednesday, January 7, 2015

More Embroidery Projects...

Here's some more Embroidery Projects!  (I told you I've been BUSY!!)

A special order job...this is on the front of a hoodie

A special order job...this is on the back of the hoodie

another special order job

One of my favorite sayings...did this for a friend battling breast cancer

a bib for a friend for my son...she's a Starbucks manager

My Christmas shirt!
My Thanksgiving shirt!

GO TIGERS!!

A bib made for a Princess!

My stocking...made for a contest!

Close up of my stocking...

Another bib for a Princess....

This was for the Princess's Big Sister....

Rainbow Dash

 










































Olaf
These were all Christmas presents for our nieces and nephews....
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- for Matthew!

For Maggie...the Drama queen!

Summer...our Ballerina!

Jace....our Soccer Tiger!

Joey...NaNaNa NaNaNa NaNa....BATMAN!

Abbey...Go Braves!

Autumn...GO BRAVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment