Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FINALLY DONE!!




I had a friend whose mom passed away in 2008....shortly after, I was asked to create a Memorial Album for her.  Because my (s)craproom is in the process of being organized and I have no where to sit down and scrap, I've been working on this Memorial Album whenever I went to crops.  Well....I finished it this past weekend while as a National Scrapbooking Day crop in NC!!  (Actually I ALMOST finished it....I had to add a couple of embellishments and do the front page!)  These are just a few pages from it!  I really hope he likes it!

But this is the really eerie thing....I've been searching for an album....started out with a 6x6 (too small), found a beautiful 12x12 (too big).....the day before I was to leave, I went to Michaels to get some extra adhesive and found the PERFECT album...and I even had a 50% off coupon!  So I got to NC and took the album out to show my cousin.  She chuckled and asked me if I had enough paper...confused (we were cropping at a scrapbook store and I had a whole container full of what I brought), I said yes, I thought I had plenty.  She just laughed and told me that if I needed more, I could use her's...and proceeded to pull out a paper pad that MATCHED MY ALBUM PERFECTLY!!!  I also need to add that she only brought 2 paper pads with her....What are the odds????  Anyway, I'm forever thankful to her!  By having all the same line of paper, it made putting the album together much easier!  love you cuz!


I did use some Stampin'Up products...the bird punch, ribbon, ribbon slide, brads, and inks!

No comments:

Post a Comment