Monday, June 7, 2010

New Price for Cardstock in the new SU Catalog...

Important News!!!  

Although we are not allowed to share images with you from the new Idea Book & Catalog (it will be revealed on July 1), I did get permission from Stampin' Up! to share some important pricing info with you.  Effective July, our 8-1/2" x 11" smooth cardstock will be priced at $6.95 for a 24 sheet pack.

Additionally our single color 12" x 12" cardstock will ONLY be sold as follows: 6 smooth sheets and 6 textured sheets for $6.95.  You will no longer be able to get packages of all smooth cardstock.

This represents a significant price increase (due to rising costs all around) from our current cardstock prices of $5.50 per 24 sheet pack.  And in the case of the 12" x 12", I know this will impact anyone that scrapbooks.

I wanted to share this information with you as soon as possible, so that you can stock up if you want to...but remember anything that is retiring (except stamp sets) is "while supplies last"...so don't delay if you are interested in something! 


PS - I've got the new catalog and if you want a "sneak peek"...call me to set  up a workshop this month!!  THE NEW CATALOG IS WONDERFUL!!  Stampin'Up!  has really outdone themselves!  I see something new I want every time I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment