Sunday, January 2, 2011

Partial Christmas Present....

January Calendar Page
February Calendar Page  
March Calendar Page
A few days before Christmas, my best friend told me that she wanted me to make her a calendar (for work)....well, with everything I've had going on, I only had time to do January, February and March!  I will give her the calendar this week, with the promise for the rest of the months over the next couple of weeks!!  She'll be able to take the scrapbook page from each month, add a couple of 4x6 pictures and have an album at the end of the year!  I tried to use my existing supplies to make these pages, and used some cutting files and punches.  
My January scrapbook class will be creating a double page layout similar to January's picture....since we had snow already in December, I think we'll see more in January!!  If not, I'll use some pics from our recent snow!
Contact me for more information about the scrapbooking classes I'm offering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment