Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Stampin' Up Newsletter







WOW!!  It's June already!!  You know what that means?  The Last Chance lists have been posted!  All stamp sets on the Last Chance list will be available until the end of June; all items on the Accessories Last Chance list will be on a while supplies last only!  So if there are stamp sets that you "must have", you have until the end of June to place your order.  If there is anything on the Accessories Last Chance list, I suggest that you do NOT wait to order!  Most of the time these items sell quickly!

The new catalog comes out next month....I've already placed my order for my first box of catalogs.  If you are interested in receiving one, please contact me!

I've resumed teaching classes...please check my calendar for more information.  I should have samples for my next class up soon!

On a personal note....thanks to everyone for your well wishes!  My knees are doing much better!  I start out-patient torture, I mean therapy, this AM!!  I am working on getting my flex and extension back to normal and building up my stamina!

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!!!  Contact me for your Stampin' and Scrappin' needs or questions!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment