Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stamp/Scrap Room ReOrganization!!

This is a cabinet that holds my SU 8.5x11 paper that my father in law made me!!  Don't you LOVE IT?!?!?  I gave him the specifications that I wanted (depth, width, how many slots, etc) and he had it made in just a few hours!!  It holds two color collections per row and I even had room for the specialty paper (Shimmery White, Glossy White, Brushed Silver, Brushed Gold, etc)

My way of labeling each color...

My storage for 12x12 SU paper and scraps!  Each color collection has it's own paper holder, including one for the InColors (not pictured).

Inside each collection's paper holder is a paper file for each color that holds scraps and the 12x12 paper is stored in front.

Example of one paper file and scraps

This is my wonderful ink pad storage from OrganizeMore!  I LOVE how it will hold the 4 SU color collections, the INColors and I still have room at the bottom for other misc stamp pads!

This is my storage for my SU re-inkers, sponges, etc...Each color collection has a row and the bottom row is misc re-inkers.

Example of one of the boxes...

Contents: re-inkers, sponges, daubers and foam thingees (these are GREAT for highlighting raised embossed designs!)!
I just had to share...I am in the process of relocating my stamping and scrapping supplies to another room and wanted to share some of my new organization!  

No comments:

Post a Comment