Friday, July 1, 2011

NEW CATALOG!!!!

SU Beautiful NEW Catalog!!
The new SU Idea Book & Catalog is LIVE today!!! It has some wonderful new stamp sets, new punches, new ribbon, new DSP!!  Oh, I think I am in love!!  (I know, I say that every year, don't I?) 
If you would like to have your very OWN copy of the new catalog, please contact me!!
There is also a GREAT new Hostess Benefit Program...you are no longer limited to just Hostess Only products!  You earn Hostess dollars and catalog items at 50% off (based on qualifying workshop sales) and then you are able to spend those Hostess dollars on exclusive specially-priced Hostess products or on ANY catalog item!
There is also a new exciting opportunity for joining SU...see next post for more details!
Contact me for your Stampin' and Scrappin' needs (and wants!)!
Sarah Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment