Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Card Class...



February Card Class!

In my class on Tuesday, we will be making three cards...
 
The first card uses the Up, Up & Away stamp set!  Loving these hot air balloons!!  
So fun!
 
The second card uses the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set...in a new, innovative way!  If you need a Valentine's Day card for someone special, this one is sure to be a hit!
 
The last card uses the stamp set, Clearly For You...I won this stamp set at my upline's meeting and am really loving the versatility of it!  The background is the Faux Mother of Pearl technique...join me at my Technique class later this month to learn how to create it!

Come join us for an evening of fun!!  Just call or e-mail me by Monday so I'll be sure to have enough supplies!



                                                                 When:  Tuesday, February 7th @ 6:00 PM
                                             Where:  PETA
                                                            501 Front Street
                                                            Norfolk, VA  23510
                                                Cost:  $15

Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-543-4803 (home)     StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment