Thursday, May 27, 2010

New My Digital Studio Downloads




I have to apologize - I haven't always informed you of all of the new Digital Downloads SU has offered.  There are so many now!  Here are some of the latest:

Presto Patterns
Presto patterns 
Geometric Lines 

Geometric lines Geometric lines 1

Summer Splendor - my personal favorite as you might guess!







Aren't these gorgeous?  I cannot wait to play with them.  I'm going to be making some hybrid cards this weekend....I'll share them soon!


More new downloads.....
Item         Description         Price
121069    Go Graduate Plus stamp brush set $5.95
122143    Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp brush set $9.95
122145    Contempo Alphabet stamp brush set $9.95
122138   Ticket Corner Punch                 .99¢
122139  Boho Blossoms Punch  .99¢
122140 Cog Punch  .99¢
122141 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch  .99¢
 


Remember you can view all of the Digital Downloads here on my SU website.
And another cool thing is that if you purchase any of these, there is no minimum order or shipping costs.  You can download them to use for anything - whether it's for My Digital Studio, printing out for scrapbooking or any other application.  
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment