Monday, March 28, 2011

Sarah Williams
(757)235-5339
StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com
Visit My Site | Shop Now!

I'll be placing my LAST order that allows you to receive FREE Sale-A-Bration items this week (on Wednesday)!  If you are interested in any of the FREE Sale-A-Bration items, please contact me ASAP with your order!!

I'm also having my last card class (before my knee surgery) on Monday, April 4th...check my blog later this week for samples!  I'm hoping to resume classes in May!
The Occasions Mini catalog product is available until April 30th....check it out if you haven't already!  There are some WONDERFUL stamps and punches!

From April 1st - April 30th.....Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. Customers can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:
  • Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
  • Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!
Contact me for more information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment