Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Technique University continues....Shaving Creme Technique, Resist Embossing and the Telescoping Circle Card

Background made with the Shaving Creme Technique

Resist Embossing Technique

Telescoping Circle Card (closed)

Telescoping Circle Card (fully extended!)
I thought I had already posted these, but for some reason they never appeared on my blog...so I'm going to try again!  These were the three cards we made at my Technique class last night.  I think the girls loved them! 
We created the top card using the Shaving Creme technique...it was the first time I had tried it and IT WAS AWESOME!!  So many different outcomes depending on the colors used and the designs that were swirled into the shaving creme!
The second card was created using the Resist Embossing technique...I LOVE heat embossing!  It's like a mini miracle every time I do it!
The last card is called the Telescoping Circle Card and I think it would be an awesome card for a child!  So much fun!!

If you are interested in joining us for our classes, please contact me!  My next class will be on Monday, April 4th...keep checking my blog for samples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment