Friday, August 26, 2011

Exclusive Bonus When You Join SU....Limited Time Offer!!

EXCLUSIVE BONUS When You Join STAMPIN' UP! & My Stampin' Up Group...LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Stampin' Up! has given all demonstrators who attended the Charlotte Regional Event an exclusive bonus to share with YOU.  Anyone who joins my Stampin' Up! Group by September 4, will receive the Sweet Cake stamp set absolutely FREE (and I'll get one too!)!!  This is an exclusive sneak peek at a brand new stamp set that will be in the Occasions Mini Catalog (catalog product will be available beginning January 2012).  Demonstrators cannot even purchase this set until December and you can get it now for FREE!  This set is IN ADDITION TO the Starter Kit...which is FULLY customizable so that YOU can choose what stamp sets, color inks and paper YOU want!

Here are some fun samples with this adorable stamp set:






 

For more information on becoming a demonstrator, please check out my Join My Team page, call or email me with any questions you may have!  Take advantage of this special offer and you will not have to meet any minimums until December 31.  I would LOVE to have YOU in my group!

Contact me for more information!!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
            757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment