Monday, September 26, 2011

MDS Monday!!!


 
Welcome to MDS Monday!!  

Today's post features a double scrapbooking layout made using Stampin' Up's MDS (My Digital Studio) program!  Our software is super easy to use...but you can also import our digital elements into other programs!!  
I created this page about my beautiful dog, Sapphire....she definitely didn't like the snow we had this past winter!  The first time she had to go out, she went to the door, saw the snow coming down, and promptly turned around!  When she finally couldn't hold it anymore, she went out, but only to the end of the driveway (which my hubby had cleared)!  When she finally ventured into the cold, white stuff, she did her business and came right back in!  Too cold and wet for her!

Contact me if you'd like to see the MDS software in action....

Contact me for more information!

THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/ 
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment