Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday!!

Bulletin Board at my church
Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday!!

Today I mainly worked on my Pazzle...are you wondering what a Pazzle is?  It's a Pazzle Inspiration...an electronic cutting system that uses the computer to cut...well, just about anything you want!!  My husband's cousin, who just happens to be our church's secretary, called me and asked me if I knew where she could buy letters for a bulletin board.  BUY letters???  Hmmm...no, but I can cut you want you want!  So, she told me what she wanted to spell, and I chose a font, size and cardstock color, and cut them out for her!  The picture above is her finished bulletin board...looks great, doesn't it?  I use my Pazzle ALL THE TIME!!  I can cut cardstock, chipboard, even make my own vinyl signs and decals!
So sadly, between cutting these letters and prepping for my class Monday night, I didn't get alot of scrapping done.  But I was still creating....
My Pazzle Inspiration


Contact me for more information!
THANKS and as always...

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!
Sarah Williams
Stampin’Up! ® Demonstrator
http://stampscrapwithsarah.blogspot.com/
757-235-5339          StampinUp.Sarah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment